ELR scope recommendations

shooter83

After some advice on the decent quality quality scope with enough mag to spot misses at ranges up to a mile. But also enough elevation to get me out to that sort of distance. within a about £1300. Currently thinking delta or tract as options. Thanks 

1 hour ago, shooter83 said:

After some advice on the decent quality quality scope with enough mag to spot misses at ranges up to a mile. But also enough elevation to get me out to that sort of distance. within a about £1300. Currently thinking delta or tract as options. Thanks 

Delta is good, I have one alongside S&B PM11, I prefer the S&B for all-round robustness, clarity and feel but the Delta is very good.  You don't mention calibre but for either scope out to a mile needs some serious rail elevation on my .338LM.  

3 hours ago, Popsbengo said:

Delta is good, I have one alongside S&B PM11, I prefer the S&B for all-round robustness, clarity and feel but the Delta is very good.  You don't mention calibre but for either scope out to a mile needs some serious rail elevation on my .338LM.  

Will be going on a 7mm SAUM with a 20moa rail. Hoping that will be enough. 

42 minutes ago, shooter83 said:

Will be going on a 7mm SAUM with a 20moa rail. Hoping that will be enough. 

.338 is doing 2950 fps,  20moa rail + 10moa mount gives me good results at 1ml