General question on sound mods

Hi to all what’s the opinion on this iv got a ASE JetZ Compact Sound mod on my .243 .25 Cal it’s mint 👍

but have a 6.5-284 barrel to collect for my Blaser iv not measured the hole size in the sound mod but it’s a .25 Cal one 

could I use that on my new 6.5-284 barrel it’s the same thread size or is the hole not big enuff in it ?
i could put it in the lath and make the hole bigger ? Or should I just get a .30 Cal mod for it 😁

thanks for looking stay safe

Cheers Stu 💥😁💪💪

Hi there Jäger and Steve thanks for the reply’s fellers 👍

a think I’ll just get a .30 Cal mod iv just measured the bore hole it’s 7.2mm 🙈 canny close that like 

Steve my barrels are match barrel brother M18x1 nee sprigot iv got some standard barrels with M15x1 Spigot on I no what ye saying like mate thanks very much 👍👍

Cheers Stu 

send an email to ase for their information.i use a jet z .25 on my 243 and 6.5x55 no problem and its in ase guide to use the .25 moderator for up to 6.5x55.my rifles are tikka  and are factory threaded.i use 55 to 105gr in 243 and 100 to 156gr in 6.5x55.