Delta Stryker 4.5-30 x 56 FFP

I have for sale my Delta Stryker ED 4.5-30 x 56 HD FFP IP Mil Mil Zero Stop Locking Turret - DLR-1 ret

This scope is brand new and has only ever been out the box twice, once when I got it to check everything was there and a second time to take these photos. Not a single mark on it and never been mounted on a gun, good as brand new.

Selling for £1300

Only reason for sale is I am having a 223 built which I was going to use for some long range shooting but decided to set it up for night shooting.

2 hours ago, Colabear said:

I have to agree with cdrsss. I don’t want to urinate on your conflagration but I just bought a brand new one of these from Sportsman for £1050. I agree all that is said on these, the resolution is as good as my PM11, colour contrast not quite so. Also the new branded ‘Blue Box’ ones are now out which makes the older ‘black box’ less attractive hence my cheap purchase. But I think we are at the Covid/Christmas phase where people aren’t yet desperate to sell anything but equally not spending either. Sorry but that is my experience too. 

I think that's the HD model at £1050, that is the old design.    SGC are selling the ED at £1600 and I believe the OP is selling this type so the price is fair and justified by recent purchases from UKV sale offers.

The market will decide:  everything is only 'worth' what it sells for