PSE Hunter stock Rem 700

PSE Hunter stock with a difference !

Ed made this stock for me with a right handed inlet but a left handed cheek piece. 
It could be used right handed with the edition of a stock pad I suppose. It had AICs compatible bottom metal and a small piece of rail bonded to the front of the stock as per photos, this was to mount an IR torch when using night vision. The recoil lug was bedded The epoxy glue but this could be removed without to much trouble but have two actions that both fitted the stock with the need to do it.

Its been used but not abused and has a few marks and the butt pad has a bit of wear. These stocks are around £700 new without the bottom metal so I think £375 plus postage is a fair price. 

Also listed elsewhere. 

E6FC363C-CA06-40E8-96FD-A86A176CEE5D.jpeg

ACD7FE1D-93A2-4854-92BD-D4D3EFF1EAF4.jpeg

E11E37A7-972F-4BF6-AD1E-848F2D953689.jpeg

1BCE09A8-AD43-4955-946E-FAC40572FD6A.jpeg

FB2A4934-2A78-4CD2-A57C-ACF0AD8AF211.jpeg

Love PSE stocks, I have an ETAC and Elite.  Have been tempted to sell on the ETAC and go with a chassis.  Can’t bring myself to do it.  They are incredibly light weight whilst maintaining a solid feel.  That is a great price for someone.

• 1 month later...