FTR Chassis Tikka T3 Action

Good morning,

I have managed to get the wife to join me at the range for 300 and 600 yard work so I am getting the faithful .223 re barreled for her and am looking for a new stock for it all to sit in, any suggestions that would work well for this? 

She will be using the tier one bi-pod and it comes with so many adapters that pic, an or stud will be fine, and shooting with rear bag so ideally the stock will have a little slope to the back end but nothing huge. 

Thank you for the suggestions.

I have been using a .223 T3 in a KRG X-Ray with Spigot mount and a 1-7" 28" barrel (1.15" for 5" then down to .96" at the muzzle) for FTR for several years now and it makes weight fine with a NF Benchrest and Seb JoyPod.

It is away now having a new barrel fitted as the current Bartlein was about knackered for my uses! From memory it comes in a bit under 8 Kg.

On the same flavour a KRG Bravo would also work well - and again the spigot mount adds some length and stability!

• 1 month later...