Rem 700, long action 6.5CM whiskey 3

Hi All, 

I’ve come to the conclusion I need to move on last years PRL rifle. It’s a Remington 700 action trued with an aftermarket recoil lug and large bolt handle. Per title it is a long action, as it was originally a 284. The rifle comes in a Whiskey 3 chassis with camo paint scheme in Krylon. The W3 is a folder with a metal fore end. Lockup is super tight and the chassis will come with the spigot. 

The trigger is an excellent aftermarket Timney. It has an aftermarket steel 20MOA Pic rail on Top. Barrel is full length bartlein 1-8 twist finished at 27 inches. Threaded 18x 1. 

The barrel has done 658 (documented) rounds with a nice sedate home load using 139 scenars and n160. Speed is around 2840.

The rifle can come with a jet z moderator (308) which is excellent and a Sako TRG brake if required. Type S Redding dies can be included and 2 x long action AICS mags.

All in I am after £1350; RFDs at buyers expense. Happy to post bore scope pictures and inspection welcome. 

Accuracy, as you would expect from a Bartlein, is excellent. Further photos to be posted later this evening. 

Please PM if interestedF2FE680C-85AC-4479-BFEB-BD1BFE53A12F.thumb.jpeg.e96095800c136b89bb572d28182b48e7.jpeg 

2C526810-F1BA-43CC-AEC7-18AE0762FEF4.jpeg