Leupold scope

Scf31

The turrets look like Mark 4.  Leupold has a website where you can check the serial number.

the mark 4 is one of the most copied/faked scopes in the world.

have your mate check the serial number.  They are decent scopes. 

4 hours ago, saddler said:

Yes, agree - very copied - but likely a good example = though worth checking out to be sure to be sure 

Thanks for the replys fellas am gonna email leupold to see if they can confirm its identity lol, what something like this worth would yous know thanks again 

i have had mk4 leupolds for a long time,  check underside of scope for serial number, but that looks like a genuine 8.5x25=50 one to me from the pics, but email leupold to make sure, there a very under rated  scope good luck dave

6 hours ago, dave thorniley said:

i have had mk4 leupolds for a long time,  check underside of scope for serial number, but that looks like a genuine 8.5x25=50 one to me from the pics, but email leupold to make sure, there a very under rated  scope good luck dave

Hi dave I have found the serial number and emailed leupold just waiting on a reply, it seams a good scope alright the clicks are very stiff/tight not like on a cheaper Chinese make where they seam light and easy to move clicks, 

8 hours ago, Scf31 said:

Hi dave I have found the serial number and emailed leupold just waiting on a reply, it seams a good scope alright the clicks are very stiff/tight not like on a cheaper Chinese make where they seam light and easy to move clicks, 

hi scf31 itlooks like you got yourself a nice scope ive used mk4,s for over 20 odd  years i like the turrets yes they were made stiff to mil spec   thats so you dont move zero i have some of the original m1 16x40,s  they are still crisp clear glass  i think they are a very under rated scope and leupold have a life time warranty as well  cheers dave.

Well leupold have got back to us about the age of the scope and they say its not a copy and that it was made in 2003 I didn't think it was this old the condition its in is great, my mate is now on about selling it but unsure what to ask for it as there is nothing with it ie box/manual etc, anyone any idea what this is worth, 

Ah was sorta thinking in round the £500 mark, I must put in the for sale section or try ebay maybe, he won't use it he has his mind made up on a vortex scope, thanks for getting back to me dave 👍 

6 hours ago, dave thorniley said:

dont put it on ebay  send us some good pics i will show my mate  he will be interested at that price  dave

Ok pm me your email address and al send you a few if you have a minute cheers, 

• 2 weeks later...

I've no wish to hijack your thread but I'm in a very similar position having a Leupold scope that I'd like to change for (maybe) a Vortex. I'm keen to see how this works out.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2020 at 8:46 PM, Paul Cat said:

I've no wish to hijack your thread but I'm in a very similar position having a Leupold scope that I'd like to change for (maybe) a Vortex. I'm keen to see how this works out.

Mine sold on another site,