Delta Stryker 5-50 x56 sfp scope and rings

As above for sale. Scope is as new and hasn’t been out of the house yet. It is the second and most up to date generation of the scope. It’s been mounted on the rifle in a set of leupold mk 4 tactical rings. These rings were £264 on their own. 

pics on request by pm

price is now £1375.00 included fully insured next day delivery. 

NOW SOLD!!

Back on the market. Gonna try the IOR for a while. Fully boxed with all accessories and the leupold tac rings and vortex caps and bubble. Price is £1450 shipped

• 2 weeks later...

Back on the market. Gonna try the IOR for a while. Fully boxed with all accessories and the leupold tac rings and vortex caps and bubble. Price is £1450 shipped

dls-3-new.jpg
DLS-3 RETICLE Equivalent to DLS-1 reticle, but scaled in MOA. The aiming point covers 0.1 MOA (2.91 mm) at a distance of 100 m. All the reticles in the Stryker 5-50x56 HD series have been designed meticulously so that nothing can distract your attention whilst giving your best shots.
CALIBRATED AT 40X

Thats the info there mate. Thanks for your query

Guys the price is £1375. There is a little come and go left in me but ffs I will not drop it by 3 or 400 quid. It’s a cracking scope at a cracking price. 
im happy to look at sensible offers but I don’t need to sell it that badly that I will take that big a hit.