*****SOLD***** Lantac Raven AR .223 one of the original UK built rifles  16.5" 1-8" barrel fitted and cerakoted at Bradley Arms , comes with Magpul CTR stock. and not the A2 in picture...
geissele 2 stage trigger , can’t remember the model but just remember it was close to £300 , very nice trigger... Lantac Dragon muzzle device , Magpul MIMBUS sights. Hogue and Magpul pistol grips. Carry handle. 30rnd 2x20rnd and a 10rnd mags.Raptor charging handle.

New barrel was fitted because a previous gun smith didn't do a good job of shortening the original .

between 400-500 rounds since new barrel 

Gun bought new by me from Lantac in Harrogate 

mostly used for fox and the occasional roe (Scotland ) and I'm selling as I'm after bolt action in same cal. AR can be noisy loading /charging it when you want to be quite. That the only reason to sell ( and perhaps I just fancy something new ) 

i paid nearly £2800  the current ones are now made in Texas and Retail at £2200 

****SOLD****

IMG-2938.jpg

IMG-1255.png

IMG-1257.png

4 hours ago, Turner73 said:

HI, would you be interested in a swap/trade of some sort? I've got a Rem .223 short action, full set up, trigger, scope, mod ect....

Cheers , Rob

Hi .. sorry not interested in a remy .. I’m after a new Tika T3X TAC but not the A1 as I have a KRG chassis ready for it 

cheers Darren 

2 hours ago, Adam SInfield said:

Hi there, is this still available and if so, would you be able to send via RFD?

Hi Adam .. yes it's still available. There dose seem to be a few interested but no commitment as yet 

RFD is not an issue