Drone Pro with Nightmaster 800IR and Xsearcher head

Hi

Surplus to requirements due to me no longer going out at night killing things.

Drone Pro 5-10 with Nightmaster 800IR with the Xsearcher head. 

Both the Drone and the Nightmaster are in immaculate condition and come in their original boxes with all instructions included.

As you are probably aware this combination is a phenomenal piece of kit and you will be able to see foxes in complete darkness at distances further than you will be able to shoot them. My personal record shot with this combination on a 22BR at night was rangefinded at 375yds. 

Due to the cost of this item I would prefer face to face. I am based in Ringwood, Hampshire but I am at Bisley at least twice a month. 

£1095.

I have always wondered about the original 5x drone , can the doubler be fitted without any change in point of impact or does it need re-zeroed once fitted ? 

The reason i wondered is i shoot 2 different types of land , one is quite open hill where a lot of shots can be 200 yards + and the other can be anything up to 150 yards so both the 5x and 10x would be ideal . 

Hi Weejohn

That is a good question, I’ve just taken a look at it and I must admit I cannot see how you would take the doubler off. 

Personally I have always just used it as it is, I used to shoot on various farms where foxes would be 50 yds away to out of range away. Using a thermal spotter and the Drone I have never found that I have had to rush a shot as the foxes never seem spooked due to no lights being on so if you need to turn the focus ring from close up to long way off there is loads of time. 

Hope this helps

Regards

Justin

the POI will change

I have used the older one with just 5 mag then on a 17 hmr and then added the doubler for the 20 tac for longer shots. to be honest I can shoot most things that come out from 50 300 yards no bother. if I had the cash flow I think I may have had this as the first drone is for me just as good as the 10x,

the doubler does come off, but I can tell you taking it on and off will not do it any favour's the thread is very tight and you cross thread it and your up the swany without a  boat never mind a paddle.

good luck with the sale its worth every penny

bob.

• 1 month later...