Good Morning all, 

I've have a favour to ask of you all.  

For reasons that will hopefully become clear in a few months, I am in need of lots of photos of shot targets, groups, etc. 

The only limiting factor is there must be something on the target that can be used to measure length (known diameter rings or spots, a known size of paper or gong etc) 
I give my guarantee that the images will not be republished in any way. 

If anyone is willing to help, could you please email mpblytma (at] gmail.com with the target images, with a note of the distance, calibre and what the identifying length is.
If you could include "Target Images" in the subject it will make it a lot easier for me to sort through.

Should the project work out as I hope, there's a nice freebie down the line for anyone that helps out. 

Feel free to DM me if you think you're able to help out. 

Cheers,
Rem 

How many hundred  pics do you want? Any particular distance? Any particular calibre? I also have a few hundred targets which have been run through an analysing program giving ES and MR etc in inches, moa, and mr, but you would need the software to view them (It is only 10 - 12 quid any way)

M (regretting deleting his pre 2017 targets in dampish monmouthshire)

M (

I'll take any at the moment, may end up being a bit more selective down the line, but if you're willing to share I'll have the whole back catalogue. (Ideally without any of the analysis, just raw images) 
As long as shot holes/marks are clearly visible it should be of use.

If it's too many to email, are the on a google drive you could share? 

Thanks to all the others who have already send a load through :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...