Brilliant rifles. I shot a 7mm rem mag and it was an eye opener. Recoil was very tamed as these are heavy rifles. And laser like precision at 1000yards. If I was in the market for one I'd have this of ya. All the best with the sale. 

11 hours ago, shooter83 said:

Brilliant rifles. I shot a 7mm rem mag and it was an eye opener. Recoil was very tamed as these are heavy rifles. And laser like precision at 1000yards. If I was in the market for one I'd have this of ya. All the best with the sale. 

Thank you, it is a fantastic piece of kit, makes all the difference standing out from the pack.  The buyer( should one show up) will not be disappointed 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, topscots1 said:

TTT. open to reasonable offers for a quick sale a truly unique rifle as befitting the name.  Treat yourself.

These rifles are the NUTS ! And have the ability to make the AI fan boys grab there Kestrels and run back to mummy .

cracking price for such a bit of kit . 

All the best with your sale . 

19 hours ago, One on top of two said:

These rifles are the NUTS ! And have the ability to make the AI fan boys grab there Kestrels and run back to mummy .

cracking price for such a bit of kit . 

All the best with your sale . 

Hi,

Thank you it is indeed every one wants an AI now all about the sniper in them

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK still here, back in the UK Friday Thursday. Open to offers and trades, looking for a LBP, always scopes, thermal spotter or forward clip on. 

Can't believe this is still sat to be honest, if face to face I will throw in the ammo I have sitting.