Range bag recommendations

Can anyone recommend a decent range bag? I’ve had cheapo ones that are okay but I’m looking for something preferably with a solid base that can fit 200 rounds of .308, ear muffs and bits in there. 

Im using a solid toolbox atm and I can sit on it but by the time you have all the ammo and a rear bag in there it weighs a ton!

i bought a carp fishing bag similar to this

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NGT-Olive-Green-Carp-Coarse-Fishing-Tackle-Bag-Holdall-Quality-Bag-909-Insulated/361405924384?hash=item542578c420:g:9CQAAOSw-tNXIQ29

Thought i would be good for a year or so  ive used and abused it for 4 years no problem ..

• 1 month later...

I tend to use one of those plastic tool box things that you can get from B&Q's (other DIY stores are available). A big one with a flip up lid, tray inside and loads of room for all your kit. Just make sure it has a set of wheels at one end and a pull out / extendable handle at the other so you just pull it to the firing point. Jobs a good'n!

• 2 weeks later...