Breitling Colt- will px for scope

Bit random, had this for ages but it’s been sat in its box since getting an Apple Watch a few years back

Its in good condition, but does have some minor marks on the case which I have tried to photograph.
it is currently sporting a cheap strap as I was going through them quite quickly as a daily wear, the original strap is included as is the original buckle (fitted).

It was serviced and had the battery changed in 2014 (receipt included) and the book is stamped thus.

I'm not accepting offers as it does have sentimental value to me so this is what I would want to sell it, otherwise it stays in the safe for use on special occasions.

£1030 posted RMSD or will px this value against a decent scope (E.g. delta Stryker / IOR etc) in MIL FFP 

For some reason the photos came up massive, happy to send them to any seriously interested parties

1 hour ago, topscots1 said:

Currently I the same boat selling a Tag, no be interested in nice watches it would appear.  Locki it up for the gran kids. 

Yeah I'll leave it hanging, not in a rush to sell, its been on AVforums for a year :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...