new toy

Just think of all those weeks your gonna have to wait for it :( , the proof house will close down for Xmas and you wont have it back :D , you will get snowed in for all of January and wont be able to pick it up , Feb you will have the Flu from all the cold snow and wont be able to get out and when March comes it will be raining everyday,

Other than that I bet you cant wait :P;);)

Cant wait to see it mate :P hope it comes together real soon , good luck Andy ;)

Elwood...you know i only build greeeeeen ones :lol:

That hard on we spoke about... :lol: i have to have one......338 that is...

Dave it would appear that your self discipline is as weak as mine, I mustn't I mustn't I mustn't have anymore rifles, that's it no more I'm all done, well maybe one more wont harm.

Go for it bud, if I can get to Diggle can I fire it? baggy trousers might be the order of the day though :lol:

Well give us a clue/hint of what you are having made.

sorry was in a rush last night baldies putting together a new foxing musket for me it's a 40th birthday present to myself :lol:

22-250 AI

surgeon short action

border barrel

syss bottom metal

jewell trigger

a-tec mod

Mc millan A5 adj

little bit of duralove here and there

nightforce 5.5 x22x56 dd on top

havent decided on rings yet (probably nightforce)

that about covers it just need to get my hands on it now was a bit worried the other day as baldie said he couldn't wait to bed her :lol: i thought me first :lol:

I have a .22-250 Ackley Improved she has a 26" Border Archer tube with a 1 in 12 twist.

My most accurate load with fireformed brass is 43gns N550, 52 Berger BTHPM seated 10 thou of the lands, this gives a muzzle velocity of 4030 fps.

One hell of a flat shooting cartridge.

Have fun

Dave

Archived