Any Gun Shops in or around Oxford????

chaz

Hi folks,

I may have to take a close relative and her husband to Oxford for chemo treatment in the new year. I feel It's going to be a 3's a crowd situation. (But that's more in my head than there's..) I'd prefer to value their privacy though, and leave them alone together. Anyhow, i'll be dropping them off and finding something to do in the Oxford area for 2 or 3 hours. With that in mind, does anyone know of any gun shops reasonably close to Oxford?

Thanks in advance.

Chaz.

have a look at francis lovell in witney,not open on a monday though nice shop with a fair bit of stock.no reloading stuff i am afraid,dont bother with reloading solutions.there is another gun shop towards thame by the golf club ,it used to be called clays r us but got bought out a couple of years ago,might be worth a look if you are stuck for somewhere to go.

On 12/28/2018 at 2:33 PM, chaz said:

Hi folks,

I may have to take a close relative and her husband to Oxford for chemo treatment in the new year. I feel It's going to be a 3's a crowd situation. (But that's more in my head than there's..) I'd prefer to value their privacy though, and leave them alone together. Anyhow, i'll be dropping them off and finding something to do in the Oxford area for 2 or 3 hours. With that in mind, does anyone know of any gun shops reasonably close to Oxford?

Thanks in advance.

Chaz.

Good call on not hanging around, I'm doing Chemo and there is limited seating in the waiting room, so there's nothing worse than turning up ands struggling to find a seat because someone has brought 3 or 4 relatives/friends...although they mean well, there's no need or reason for them to be there

Archived