tikka 595/6mmbr
right handed
24” stainless barrel 1/2 unf
under 500 shots taken
soft eject,
bare rifle with one 3 shot mag.

£625 shipped, £600 collected,
the picture is just a guide as th3 stock and bolt handle were changed over. scope is NOT part of the sale.

new brass,old set of dies,rings and basses, as well as a mod are here if wanted,
and a spare 5 shot mag

thanks

bob

B2BB1D69-AEA8-4119-B0B1-C56ED875160B.jpeg

A shorter or cut down ejector spring.its a precision thing.being the ejector is too one side of the bolt face that can push the cartridge off centre slightly making it not being concentric with the chamber/bore.bet you wished you never asked now ??

No im not sorry i ssked and I dont believe your response. I have american custom rifles and accurcy internationals with immensly strong ejectors. The cases are sized to the chambers, the ejectors do not affect accuracy.

Is it not just a worn out spring or a damaged extractor?

, it was to save the brass from flying all over the place, i have not used the rifle for some time due to not stalking and now due to some new health issues I have decided to sell it and keep my  my 2 20 tac’s for foxing and daytime vermin shooting, so just one cal to home load for etc,

bob.

ps: i can assure you this rifle will shoot better than me all day long, the rifle has no issues other than the guy using it’s just lost interest,

you can try before you buy at my 6000 acre estate if that’s what you want,

bob.

Well this is what Callum Ferguson told me when I questioned him on this.what does he know eh....!

it does also stops the cases being thrown around aswell.

I got a selection of replacement ejector springs for my Borden timberline action from him as he is the main importer of these actions.i tried them all and used the one that wasn't too soft and one that  wasn't too hard that threw the cases too far not to damage the necks.

Atb No I deer 

it was built by neil mc killop.

I purchased it from its first owner with 87 shots fired down the tube from new,and since then it’s been used from time to time by me from munty /roe to fox’s and some days on the stubble, other then that it’s had a charmed life in my cabinet.

light load and no hot loads, 

bob.

No please dont give up, it was going so well...

you were saying that prs should change their mantra to “dedicated to obtaining the best possible accuracy, even with strong ejecting actions”.

dont you think that non-ejectors would be used for any rifle that required the “best” accuracy.

not throwing the case too far i can accept, affecting accuracy i will take with a pinch of salt.

hi guys

can you take the disagreement off my thread please,

just delet the comments and take it to a pm or in another section

thanks

bob.

Archived