Todays stupidity award goes to ....................

Wsm

Definative proof the Gene Pool needs more Bleach.

And to think those were the results of bein the fastest swimmer.

Mama should have swallowed.

308Panther

Thats a classic answer buddy,pure class, nice one :D:D:angry:

Stupid b*****d's!

Ive been involved in a incident whilst lamping one night, which resembles that, and i can tell you it certainly aint funny! Im only 21 and my left ear is giving up the ghost already.... not a good sort of thing to be shown on the internet!!!

308Panther, just get him doing as much shooting as possible, enough for the first stages of deafness to occur, he wont be able to hear what the girls are sayin to him in nightclubs so he'll just stop going out, and just sit loadin bullets and buyin rifles, seemed to work for me!!!! :D

The good thing is the first idiot is now deaf, so he wont be able to have coversation with a female, so is unlikely to reproduce ( hopefully) which would make it a self regulating gene pool, sadly the other idiot is free to carry on.

As for Panthers 16yr old protege, you never know he may get to like going shooting and hunting and develop a sense of responsibility, I wouldnt give up yet.

Remember what Oscar Wilde said about his dad:-

When he was little, up to about 8-9yrs old his dad was his hero and couldnt be wrong.

By the time he got to 11-12 he had a few doubts creeping in.

When he was just 16 his dad was just too stupid to have around him.

As he got to 18 he began to think the old guy might know a little bit.

When he was in his 20s he realised his dad really did know quite a lot and he liked to have him around as backup.

When his dad passed on he realised just how much he had known and how much he missed his wisdom. ;)

redfox

Got to admit I laughed at the cement stunt but not good if it got in the eyes.

The other well what can you say.........

Archived