Problem with digital gun magazine subscription.

maximus otter

I received an iPad Pro for a birthday present recently, and I'm slowly learning how to use it.

Three days ago I saw an offer of a year's digital subscription to Guns & Ammo magazine for $10. It seemed like a great deal ( compared to £4.50 a pop in W.H. Smith...) so I signed up.

A few hours later I received an email on my Gmail account that seemed a bit contradictory. First it said:

"Thank you for ordering Guns & Ammo Magazine, an InterMedia Outdoors Publication.

Your order is being processed.

Please print this confirmation page for your records."

After my name & address etc. it then said:

"AVAILABILITY

Your digital content will be available immediately. If you have created a digital account previously, you can Sign In to all of our magazine applications with that account. If this is your first digital order, you will receive another email shortly with further instructions."
As this is my first digital account, I decided to wait until receiving the promised "another email".
It's now been three days and I have received no more emails, and I can't work out how to access my digital magazine. I have found a page that allows me to log in, but it requires any two of three pieces of info to do so, and I only have one of them (email address, account number, zip code; I only have my email address).
Any suggestions?
maximus otter

Thanks for the reply, Mr. C: it transpires that a polite email to Customer Services was all that was required.

I can now be envious of a country that still has the freedoms that I used to enjoy, and at a massively discounted price.

maximus otter

The editor of Guns 'n' Ammo just bought all those 5.56 bandoliers off me, the ones in my sales thread

They weren't good enough for you lot, but they were more than good enough for Mr David Fortier, editor of Guns 'n' Ammo

Archived