Can reccomend this gunsmith

Doonered

I don't know if I'm preaching to the converted but I can highly recommend Dave Wylde at Valkyrie Rifles to anybody wanting excellent advice and top notch service. I have just returned from buying a GRS Berserk stock for my t3 ctr. There was a problem with the magazine catch that to my eyes looked insurmountable. Not to Dave. He just milled a replacement from scratch and very patiently fitted it while I waited. Proper old fashion customer service from a real gunsmith.

I don't know if I'm preaching to the converted but I can highly recommend Dave Wylde at Valkyrie Rifles to anybody wanting excellent advice and top notch service. I have just returned from buying a GRS Berserk stock for my t3 ctr. There was a problem with the magazine catch that to my eyes looked insurmountable. Not to Dave. He just milled a replacement from scratch and very patiently fitted it while I waited. Proper old fashion customer service from a real gunsmith.

Good stuff.

100% quality service from Dave. Build my Defiance Deviant in 6.5 last month. Its just having to save up that has stopped me ordering the next one straight after.

Archived