Fleas

Artiglio

This stuff is the business...........the 17oz can should easily do a flat. Close windows, do skirtings and under sinks etc. then get out quick!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nuvan-Directed-Spray-Aerosol-17-oz-can-/252035819448?hash=item3aae8167b8:g:YZ8AAOSwubRXK47T

Really stinks, though, so you'll need to let the place air for a while before anyone moves in.

Years ago, I did an entire small house with it..............sorted it in one go.

H/man

Depending on how bad the infestation is an aerosol won't cure the problem you will need to use a product that has a good residual properties, the fleas them selves are easy to get rid of its the eggs that can lay dormant for months that will be your problem. Get a professional pest controller in and save yourself a load of mither!

Ditto Andybrock.

Years ago we bought a house that had been lived in by some scruffy tw@t who had let all the mangy neighbourhood cats in. We didn't realise this until we moved in and found out the place was infested with fleas.

We spend £££££s on cans of flea spray to absolutely no effect and then ended up having to call in a pest controller. He sprayed the whole of the inside of the house and said if he had to come back again he'd do it for free.

We never had to call him again.

Hello matey,

I've run my own pest control company here in Portsmouth for the past 20-years and treat houses, flats, offices etc every day for fleas.
DON'T waste your money on over the counter products no matter what you hear about them...they're crap!!!
Contact a local, small firm of pest controllers and ask them to apply Ficam W (Not just Ficam W, insist that it is mixed with a product called Nylar) Nylar is an insect growth inhibiter / regulator and when used with Ficam is a "belt and braces" approach. you should be looking at a price of between £95 and £150 to treat an entire house...Rentokil will charge you around £450! If you want any more guidance, just PM me. ;-)
Lee.

Archived