Change in FAC condition

TJC

Hi, I'm requesting the addition of hunting/roe deer having only had condition to shoot on target ranges in the past. Do I need to pay for this change of condition, is it a variation ? Thx

Unless you're increasing the number of firearms on your FAC, I think it should be free

Cheers

Bruce

do you have a permission with roe on and written authority to use the rifle on that land,is the land passed for your chosen calibre by the chief of police etc.or do you have a letter from a stalker saying you are going out as a guest.

Unless you're increasing the number of firearms on your FAC, I think it should be free

Cheers

Bruce

I think so to - it ain't a 'variation' at all - just a change in the so-called 'discretionary conditions' with which they see fit to lumber us all for no clear reason!

do you have a permission with roe on and written authority to use the rifle on that land,is the land passed for your chosen calibre by the chief of police etc.or do you have a letter from a stalker saying you are going out as a guest.if none of the above forget it if you live in the thames valley police area

Yes to all the above. Thanks guys, appreciate the help. I suppose they could say asking for expanding ammunition is a variation - let's see how it goes.

Archived