Not sure if anyone on here works with kydex but try emailing a few custom knife makers that use it. Unfortunately not many people are that keen to do little projects like this.

Any one know where I can get a Kydex sheath for my Eka swing blade as original has just fell to bits thanks

I do But not sure i Posting this is against trading rules as an ordinary remember (Admin delete if so )

Which Swing blade model is it there are a couple of versions by a couple of companies I have one but if different will need the knife here

they are a bit of a PITA as the Hot kydex can mark teh rubberized Handle

I do

Which Swing blade model is it there are a couple of versions by a couple of companies I have one but if different will need the knife here

they are a bit of a PITA as the Hot kydex can mark teh rubberized Handle

Fancy a challenge?!

I have an old Gerber frisco shiv that I lost the sheath for back in the 90s.

It was a sheath design with a hook at the top to retain the knife. (See top two knives in the pic).

At all 'doable'?

post-1450-0-81470400-1459680547.jpg

Edit - the memory just made me look on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gerber-Frisco-Shiv-Knife-NWOT-/272189869277?hash=item3f5fc7ccdd:g:FkMAAOSwMORW71M-

Fancy a challenge?!

I have an old Gerber frisco shiv that I lost the sheath for back in the 90s.

It was a sheath design with a hook at the top to retain the knife. (See top two knives in the pic).

At all 'doable'?

attachicon.gifgerber-daggers.jpg

Edit - the memory just made me look on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gerber-Frisco-Shiv-Knife-NWOT-/272189869277?hash=item3f5fc7ccdd:g:FkMAAOSwMORW71M-

I can certainly make a kydex sheath that would work but not using the Hook method as original without a lot of work and then it still may not work

is the hook on the sheath metal or plastic

Just had a look it's a G3 eka swingblade

ive got the older outdoor edge version so would need you to post me the knife

would be approx £25 plus Rtn postage and Paypal fees if ness

do you want a belt loops of other Carry option or just a blade cover

this si a couple i did a while back one fold over one pancake you can see the orange rubber is colored at the blade

post-14290-0-81418500-1459688547_thumb.jpg

I can certainly make a kydex sheath that would work but not using the Hook method as original without a lot of work and then it still may not work

is the hook on the sheath metal or plastic

Plastic, and part of the one piece sheath molding - probably not worth proceeding :) (the hook engages a 'trigger' in the side of the knife handle)

Archived