That right they cant be shipped now ? There must be a way to get one here ? Is someone importing them ? Ill need one sometime after Xmas .

From the horses mouth , http://www.boydsgunstocks.com/international-customers, Ive done it , never had to pay duties etc but some people do.

also https://tikkaperformance.com/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=7

You can order them from your local dealer now which will be fulfilled by Edgar Bros, I was told the rap would be around £140 when I spoke to Edgar Bros recently, if you need any info ring them. They told me they would be holding a big inventory of Boyds stocks by the spring which is great news in my opinion,no more dealing with the US to save a tenner.

Thank you all :)

You can still get them from Boyds, mine has just arrived in the UK (still going through customs etc).

They do them for $99 but only in Nutmeg colour.

Yes as long as the product value is under $99 trouble is i need one with a few custom options which ups the price , ill have to speak to Edgar bros , fingers crossed i can still get custom options thru them ...

Latest on Boyds stock. My Thumbhole Left handed stock for a Right handed action in Nutmeg cost $99 plus $74 postage has arrived.

No problems with Boyds online ordering system.

No problems with HMC who cleared the parcel in 2 hours.

After paying £27.31 VAT and handling to Parcel Force on line it was sent from Basingstoke and I received it next day.

The US tracking system was excellent and informed me by e-mail exactly where the stock was to the nearest minute. Even telling me I had signed for it 2 hours after I actually signed!

Given that I ordered it on the 15th Dec the stock was in my grubby hands on the 31st Dec. Pretty good I reckon, given it was over the Xmas holiday period.

Archived