10 cases of 12 US Army issue MRE ration packs. The MRE (Meal Ready to Eat) contains the vital food stuff a soldier needs when in the field. These MREs are approved by the United States Army and used in war time for years. High Calorie count and there are 24 different MRE menus. £80 + postage per sealed box. One assorted box with 12 mixed sealed ration packs - £80. All 10 boxes and assorted box for £800 – Total of 142 ration packs (£5.63 per meal). These are currently selling for £102 per case on eBay.

6x case A menus 1 -12

4x case B menus 13 – 24

Each of the 12 ration consists of: Main meal, Dessert, Biscuit/Cracker, Drinks powder, Peanut butter, Muffin/Cake, Coffee, Creamer, Sugar, Chewing gum, Tabasco sauce, Matches, Long handle spoon, MRE heater pouch. Each ration pack at £80 works out to £6.67 per meal. This is top quality US military ration pack, much better than British army stuff.

All the contents are contained within a tough waterproof bag to keep the food safe until you are ready to eat. The ration also comes with a heater which works by pouring in a small amount of water and then activates to heat the main meal.

All rations have been kept in a cool dry environment. Orange indicator seals are still fine (as noted in the photographs) and they are good for about 7-8 years from manufacture. MRE cases have also included something called a TTI (time and temperature indicator) on the outside of the box to assist inspectors in determining if MREs are still good. There are two parts to the TTI – an outer dark circle and an inner light circle. As long as the inner circle is still lighter than the outside circle, the MREs are supposed to be good.

http://www.mreinfo.com/mres/mre-shelf-life/

The assorted ration packs marked as 1305 and 1306. I have personally eaten 3 of these and they are perfect. The only reason I am selling this is because I am relocating in a couple of month’s time. If it was not for emigration due to international job offer, I would not be selling my food supply. Collection from Binfield/Wokingham – RG40 area, take J3 from M3 or J10 from M4

The british ones are good, but the yank ones are far better. If it wasn't collection only, I,d have some.

Its probably why i,m such a fat b*********d :D

The british ones are good, but the yank ones are far better. If it wasn't collection only, I,d have some.

Its probably why i,m such a fat b*********d :D

They're not collection only

I'll have 1 x menu A please, assuming you've got reasonable postage charges.

They're not collection only

I'll have 1 x menu A please, assuming you've got reasonable postage charges.

Postage is around £7.99 with myhermes. box weight is 9.8kg, L=43cm, W=27cm, H=23cm . If you know a cheaper source for postage, please let me know

www.interparcel.com

thanks swshooter, I use parcel2go.com - looks similar. cheapest I can see is if want to collect from local store UPS UK Standard Store2Store - £5.94 inc VAT

I have a couple of local drop off points near mine, buyer just need to check the receiving side.

Ah, these take me back!

I like it on the back of the main meal under the cooking instructions where it says 'lean against a rock or something'

Just in case there's no rocks around!

I've already blown my food shopping budget for December... Good luck with the sale!

5 SOLD, 5 cases left: Going on information on the internet and the codes on the pack - MENU's are:

1346,1342,1312:

MENU A:

01 – Chili w/Beans
02 – Chicken Fajita
03 – Beef Ravioli
04 – Maple Sausage
05 – Mediterranean Chicken
06 – Beef Patty
07 – Beef Brisket
08 – Meatballs w/Marinara
09 – Beef Stew
10 – Chili & Macaroni