NOW SOLD THANKS

This is my Rem700 AX in 243 that I put together earlier this year with a view to doing some longer distance shooting that to be honest has not materialised. It is a standard Rem 700 with a 26" heavy barrel with a 9 1/8 twist that has fired less than 80 rounds and has a rifle basix trigger and tactical bolt handle fitted and is threaded 18x1 to accept the Ase utra Jetz compact moderator. It has been painted with satin black paint from a rattle can but seems quite durable and could be stripped easily if required. The scope is a Meopta ZD 6X24X56 RD which has superb optics and dials perfectly and is mounted with Arms 22 quick release mounts. This is all set in the new AX stock and comes with one five shot magazine.

I have developed a load using the 105gr Hornady Amax and reloader 17 that it shoots really well,the photo shows a four shot group achieved at 100 yards with this set up (on one of my good days lol). There are around 70 once fired Lapua cases resized and 30 loaded rounds for prospective buyers to try should anyone wish. The only bad point is the rubber eye piece one the scopes eye bell came off and has been glued back on, its not really noticeable but I am just being honest.

The total cost of this would be around 3k

Looking for £1750

Please note the bipod pictured is NOT included in the sale.

image.jpg4_zpsemrehcjp.jpg

image.jpg6_zpsruagx4tz.jpg

image.jpg1_zpsjqlbzjhk.jpg

image.jpg2_zps7pcrjflq.jpg

image.jpg3_zpsducbpynp.jpg

image.jpg1_zpsxyuwpkng.jpg

image.jpg8_zps2zvyimi6.jpg

image.jpg1_zpspcaguton.jpg

Long-range shooting - Rochdale is about 10 miles from Diggle - what are you waiting for?

I agree, I'm not to far from Rochdale and Diggle is 30 mins away driving nice and steady: great club, well run, plenty of choice for whatever type of comp. you want to shoot. When you do go to Diggle you will be amazed how far other people have travelled to shoot there: some people travel hours each way.

Sure it McQueen's this Sunday: why not give it a go as a visitor? http://www.diggleranges.com/index.php/tactical-rifle-mcqueen-shooting

Archived