Trg 42

The newer ones have the 1:10 twist barrel as opposed to the 1:12(like mine) so suit the heavier projectiles. Worth checking - although I get on well with my 1:12

Mike

A friend of a friend is selling one in .308 , if your interested pm me , i dont recon itl be there for long ... Atb.

I had a TRG41 , splendid rifles and at that time just about the finest off the shelf rifle you could buy in 338 lapua (with the exception of AI)

they are great rifles and very accurate , I don't think you will be disappointed?

Gunner I think you mean a 22 whereas the OP is talking 42.

Your probably right lol , i do have a fuzzy memory sometimes . But it was def a trg lol .

My experience of everything compared to the AI's is the accuracy is comparable but the AI is more robust , soldier/operations proof !

If my life was on the line then I'd go AI without hesitation but as it isn't I like the Sako product for range use

I have used one, it was quite pleasant to shoot in .338 but given the choice I would go with the AI option. TRG 22 different matter, I prefer this to the old AWP. I would buy a .338 but I cannot be arsed with the drama of finding a range to zero it on. I did have one on an open ticket but 300 win mag is easier to find somewhere to shoot it. (BSRC)

I have used one, it was quite pleasant to shoot in .338 but given the choice I would go with the AI option. TRG 22 different matter, I prefer this to the old AWP. I would buy a .338 but I cannot be arsed with the drama of finding a range to zero it on. I did have one on an open ticket but 300 win mag is easier to find somewhere to shoot it. (BSRC)

Many thanks for the feedback

Regards

Archived