True-flite barrels.

Sorry, I suppose that is a cardinal sin grouping you all together ( NZ and OZ) :D

You're totally forgiven Eldon.

At least you know roughly where we are B)

Had an American taxi driver once say "Ohh, you're from New Zealand!! I always wanted to go to Scandanavia"

Chris, NZ

I see a competition coming on. Some one has to make a catch phrase that you like and the winner gets a new True-Flite barrel?............. ah well can't blame me for trying :D

How about, A bullet spun from a True-Flite is not a fair fight ( I have the copywrite to that B))

or True-Flite spin to win

Nice try Elwood...... :blush:

• 2 months later...

Just had word, than a chap i fitted a truflite to his swing action for, has just had the best weekend,s shooting of his life down at Bisley. Its a 6.5x47, and he,s just shot a possible score, at....300 , 500 , 600, 800, 900, and 1000 yards.

I,ll bet he wishes it had been a serious competion . It was just a group of friends who book the ranges for a couple of days, and shoot.

Mighty impressive those barrels.

• 1 month later...

hi,

I like what I am reading about true-flite barrels,

My problem is my L/H Savage S/S 243 win.it is all but newI have tried everything I know to get it to group sensibly as it is a stalking rifle,just when you think you`ve cracked it you get a couple of fliers,the best so far is a 3" group at 100yds.I am an experienced reloader (30 odd years) and tried all the different combinations of powders,bullet weights,primers and distance from lands.

Not a lot of hair left HEEEEEEEEEELP.

Wondering what is the cost of true-flite barrell fitted srew cut and proofed.

hi,

I like what I am reading about true-flite barrels,

My problem is my L/H Savage S/S 243 win.it is all but newI have tried everything I know to get it to group sensibly as it is a stalking rifle,just when you think you`ve cracked it you get a couple of fliers,the best so far is a 3" group at 100yds.I am an experienced reloader (30 odd years) and tried all the different combinations of powders,bullet weights,primers and distance from lands.

Not a lot of hair left HEEEEEEEEEELP.

Wondering what is the cost of true-flite barrell fitted srew cut and proofed.

Before going out and spending £££'s on a new barrel I would get a reputable gunsmith to have a look at the rifle. There's certainly something wrong with the rifle with 3 inch groups at 100 yards. As I say let someone in the know have a look at it, it might not cost you as much as a new barrel.

Archived