Duracoat

gazzar15

• 1 month later...

It's depends what sort of job you want, you can get the stuff yourself and doing t for less then 50 quid.

This. ^^^^

If you're not trying to camo and just put a base color down, than it can be easily done in the garage with a detail paint sprayer or HVLP paint sprayer. The key is prep.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Has anyone tried to purchase duracoat products here in the u.k.? I've been looking for a couple of simple colours in their aerosol range but it's near on impossible & spent ages online.

Its a simple job that I want to + can do myself - or else I have to travel about 100 miles each way (400 miles on two return trips) to get it done by someone else, so not worth the bother really! So, should I get it shipped from the U.S. or the E.U. what do you think?

Has anyone tried to purchase duracoat products here in the u.k.? I've been looking for a couple of simple colours in their aerosol range but it's near on impossible & spent ages online.

Its a simple job that I want to + can do myself - or else I have to travel about 100 miles each way (400 miles on two return trips) to get it done by someone else, so not worth the bother really! So, should I get it shipped from the U.S. or the E.U. what do you think?

i am thinking of having a go myself and have found these.

http://www.caswell-europe.co.uk/Paints_Coatings/Duracoat/duracoat_firearm_finishes1.htm

Archived