Cz plod comp

ds1

just back from this years international Cz plod comp. The character of the event has changed over the last 2 years. Before it was very much target shooting based.....now it is a lot more action based stages, eg shooting under cars, reactive targets, adapted positions and short time limits to find, id and shoot targets, in fact I do not think there were any formal target shooting stages.

The event lasted 4 days, on 3 ranges out to 700 m.....one range was 50 miles away from the other two as more tactical things could be done there. The weather was ok for the main with some heavy showers on the second day. Physically a fairly challenging comp as you needed to take all your kit with you (nothing left in car.......as transport in the shooting areas was by army trucks) but not as challenging as military comps because there were no stacking stages etc.

Kit....the top 4 places went to people using DTA rifles. Places 3 and 4 were using March FX 5-40x56 scopes. The rest I am not sure about (n.b. although I use DTA and March I was not in the first 4 places).

Sorry no pics from me. The Russians seemed to video everything though.....and also the Ukrainians.

Great result for Desert Tech

We are honoured that the shooters chose our system, to be fair I know the shooters and they would have done well with a musket.

Ewen

Great result - you must dig out some pics! (Richard and his lot I presume?)

Archived