Third Eye Tactical

Does anyone know when I can expect to hear from 3ET? I emailed them last week to place my order via their email proforma, no payment method it just said o the form, we'll call you back and to date, zip nada nothing no call??

I'm not sure why they process there orders in this way but hey each to their own.

Is there anyone who can help? I'm after a 20MOA Picatinney rail to fit a Tikka T3.

Cheers

I've had several rails over the years but didn't even know you could order online so have just bought over the phone and usually received it next day. Might be worth giving them a wee ring.

In fact I needed another T3 rail a couple of weeks back which Craig was kind enough to give me for free in exchange for their use of the picture I took that I use as my avatar. Again arrived next day! desismileys_3266.gif

I love TET gear, but buy from Osprey Rifles (Stuart Anselm) - TET make great kit, but unfortunately their communications skills are terrible, whereas Osprey are superbly efficient.

I have e-mailed TET four times in recent months about the same matter - I have yet to receive a reply.

I tried to order a mod from them. I never got a reply to my email or the web form so I went to Colin at One Less Charlie. I got an immediate response, some good advice and an excellent moderator.

I'll never even try TET again. There are too many great alternatives that actually seem to want business.

Archived