closed

£2433 direct conversion , I wonder what we will be charged in rip off England ?

it's rather sexy though isn't it ? a bit like my mark four leupold spotter with mildot but with just about the best optics money can buy !

Rumour has it you may just get a scope to go with it this year. A new 35 or 36mm tubed scope is on the horizon and will be unveiled at IWA this year. Hopefully it will plenty of mag and proper target turrets. Fingers crossed.

Regards Sean

If Swarovski had anyone who knew the market working for them, they would realise that a target scope with diallable turrets would absolutely clean the market up.

Many , many times have I looked through their hunting scopes and wished , and wished.

Their optics beat everyone else's into a cocked hat.

For my eyes anyway.

This spotter looks lovely, and having priced up their ordinary spotting scopes recently, there isn't much difference.

And a first focal illuminated Mildot rather than the usual sfp Swarovski fare...

I know a few years ago Swarovski said they would not offer mil dot rets as they didn't want any ties to anything considered military.

STR......does not quite do it for me. Seems only to give a digital reticule.....what else? The down side for me is that it adds electronics so more stuff to go wrong and mainly the top end is 60x, Swaro and zeiss now have other scopes with 85mm objective / 20-75x zoom.

STR......does not quite do it for me. Seems only to give a digital reticule.....what else? The down side for me is that it adds electronics so more stuff to go wrong and mainly the top end is 60x, Swaro and zeiss now have other scopes with 85mm objective / 20-75x zoom.

I have a swarovski atx 95 which is 30-70 magnification. I can say hand on heart that I rarely use it over 50 magnification as the image drops off a bit unless it's a really clear day. I have tested this scope on a really clear day and was fit to see 223 holes in the White to approximately 700 yards which I did not think it would do to be fair. If this new scope is any thing like the 95 for clarity i would buy it in a heartbeat. There are wind turbines which I later found out we're over 40 miles away from me. On a good day you can see these no problem at all with this scope. I should have a picture taken of them somewhere.

Archived