1967spud 2015 plans

1967spud

mm not sure to be honest the so called gunsmith put me off when he stroked the rod from the muzzle end a big NO NO id like it more if the bronze was a thick nylon like the iosso brushes

mm not sure to be honest the so called gunsmith put me off when he stroked the rod from the muzzle end a big NO NO id like it more if the bronze was a thick nylon like the iosso brushes

It does not have to be from the muzzle-agreed that seems the wrong way-I was a bit surprised too-but "he'-salesperson,not gunsmith?- does say either way....and I think the brushes come in nylon.I can't be the only shooter who has had a stuck regular square pad!

Mark u could be in for a really busy 2015 with the midway usa / brownalls small ltd stuff ! Who knows u mite have to give up keepering , but i bet you wouldn't . Keep up the excellent service Mr ;)

As we are not a gunshop we try to be some thing different as thus always looking for new services and deals for you the fellow shooter.

What would you as the customers like to us stock/develop/open in 2015?

Any ideas most welcome

Will you be stocking/supplying powders??

i hope so smk the impoirters are expecying some in i spoke to them the other day

at first they told me remington didnt make it beleive it or not lol

Archived