Sightron SIII 10-50x60

Brillo

I have both the 10-50 and 8-32 sightrons, personally it think the 8-32 is the better scope there is more elevation adjustment and I think the optics are marginally better. Having said that I'd say you'll not go far wrong with any of the Sightrons, they're about the best value for money on the market.

Alan

Thanks Alan, I have a 8-32 but was thinking about the higher magnification for F Open. I would have expected the 10-50 and 8-32 optics to be the same. How and in what way is the 8-32 better?

I have two 10-50 sightrons and an 8-32, i tried using the 8-32 last week and dont feel its good enough for a 1000 yards especially

the large dot on the moa2 reticle. The 10-50 is more than adequate for a 1000 yards as ive won a few matches with mine so

sorry to say i disagree with 20 series, If its for F class then theres only one choice there, also 10-50 has plenty elevation and windage

with a 20 moa rail its got more than a comparative nightforce.

The thing i do agree with 20 series is they wont be beaten in this price range.

Both are fine scopes - but, I prefer the 8-32 - the eye-relief is a little less critical - important for 1000yd BR but not so much with F Class.

Personally, I'm happy with 32 power for 1000 yd benchrest and F Class but, you can't have too much power with a rested rifle - hence the popularity of the March.

Archived