Sightron SIII 6-24x50 LRIRMOA

I have for sale a brand new Sightron SIII 6-24x50 LRIRMOA, when I say new I mean delivered to my house less than a week ago. It has been out of the box once for me to look over it, nothing more. This is the illuminated centre dot MOA reticule and the scope is everything that many have said it is, very sharp and clear glass with nice build quality.

http://www.aimfieldsports.com/siiiss-6-24x50-lrirmoa-136-p.asp

As you can see they are £937 and the SIII's have a well respected reputation for clear glass and quality turrets etc. So why then am I selling it after only one week you might ask? The answer is that I had a problem with an Stac scope, it was sent back to Sightron and because my rifle was to be without a scope I bought a Vortex Viper to keep me shooting. Sightron then couldn't supply me with a new Stac so gave me an upgrade which was very kind of them.

As things stand Im very happy with the Viper so feel I should move this scope on to someone who will use it and so long as I get back what I paid for the original Stac then everyones a winner.

Priced at £775 plus postage, thats 20% less than RRP.

So much talk about these scopes and how good they are, here is one of the top models, completely brand new and I can't even get an offer, I just don't get it????

probably because no one is after that style of scope-just a thought.

So much talk about these scopes and how good they are, here is one of the top models, completely brand new and I can't even get an offer, I just don't get it????

They are amazing scopes for the money Al. I have the identical model to yours, without the IR on my .223R. I'd love to buy yours for my .204R, I just can't afford it at the moment... A lot of it comes down to timing...

Good luck to you anyhow.

Jamie

• 1 month later...

I should have said, I don't mind adding some cash to my scope for a high quality scope suitable for LR varminting or I would also consider a 20BR, 22BR, 17 Remington or 20 Prac.

If you have anything of good quality give me a shout.

Archived