rem 700 custom job

thanks to baldie on here (dave)+roger+sheila@ syss

many thanks to baldie @syss for a superb rifle they built for me ,based on my old rem 700 action , new custom job was going to be

fitted with the following spec. action blue printed+badger bolt knob ,border 28" 1in 10 barrel,chamber

cut to accept lapua brass +155g scenar to just touching land and feed from 10 shot mag+20moa badger

rail ,screw cut for badger muzzle brake+jewell trigger. on discussion with dave decided on the aics

stock system with adjusterable cheek piece +10 shot mag . scope was my own leupold 6.4-20x50 lr

with warne 30mm QR rings .my harris bipod with pod lock fitted and rear mono pod.

could not wait to get to the range to run the barrel in 20 shot one shot and clean . following week test

for accuracy well couldn,t believe it using 155g A-MAX 1/2 moa ,155 scenar 3shot touching 168g A-MAX

the same result, i,am very well pleased with all the work dave as done and kept me well informed on the progress all the way through the build ,and predict tighter grouping when i have a few more rounds down the barrel and finished my load testing. once again thanks to baldie (dave) at syss for an

excellent job and help with all my decisions i had to make.

bob64

picture hereDSCF0281.jpg

A pleasure Bob. I have to say, due to its age, that action of yours was the truest, and slickest remington i,ve handled. good luck with it, and shout up when you want an introduction at diggle.

DSCF0281.jpg

Anything sitting in a AI stock gets a big thumbs up here, but we could do with a few more photo's.

Lastly I'm presuming with the 155 scenars and 168 Amax's it's a .308 cal

hi,elwood yes it is the .308 cal . i,ll take some more photo,s i live in a flat ,carn,t take them out side

here i,ve have the swat team in 2mins. i,ll wait till i go to the range.

bob64

Archived