Autumn 2014 Roundhouse Rifle Challenge

Tiff

Guys, really good to see that you all had a great time! I'm genuinely gutted I wasn't able to catch up with you all. I was thinking of you guys, having fun, while I was lugging more kit than I really needed up the n'th hill on Saturday. I only hope that there will be an opportunity in the future for us to get together and ring some more steel! (I shall be trying to persuade Tiff later on today....)

I even brought some real honey down for you to stop you eating that cheap $hit, forgot to leave it with Tiff though. So persuade him and I'll bring some next time.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Below are the final results for the Autumn RRC:

AutumnRRCresults_zpsb4dca507.png

N.B. Sorry, I’m not sure of what Miliscer’s shooting partners forum name is, so you are listed simply as 'Miliscer +1'…The individual HPS was 121, with the lowest possible ‘score’ being -10, thanks to an early negative scoring stage. Of course this wasn't a competition (just a more formalised zeroing day) so there were/are no prizes, just the respect of your peers. Plus it should be noted with the highest placed shooter (mildot) achieving just over a 66% hit rate on the fox/deer sized kill zones, there is plenty of room for improvement for everyone. Therefore, in the interests of humane shooting, it may be prudent to host another event next year…

Below are the final results for the Autumn RRC:

AutumnRRCresults_zpsb4dca507.png

N.B. Sorry, I’m not sure of what Miliscer’s shooting partners forum name is, so you are listed simply as 'Miliscer +1'…The individual HPS was 121, with the lowest possible ‘score’ being -10, thanks to an early negative scoring stage. Of course this wasn't a competition (just a more formalised zeroing day) so there were/are no prizes, just the respect of your peers. Plus it should be noted with the highest placed shooter (mildot) achieving just over a 66% hit rate on the fox/deer sized kill zones, there is plenty of room for improvement for everyone. Therefore, in the interests of humane shooting, it may be prudent to host another event next year…

I'm in.

Gutted to have not been able to make this last one as the spring one was epic (if wet)!

Fantastic shoot, the usual good company well ran and thought out by Tiff.

Looking forward to the next one I can I make and some decent load development time.

Kudos for the clay shooting too a nice little addition to the weekend

Archived