two rifles for the price of one

After carful consideration over a period of months and finding myself shooting more FTR at Diggle I decided to sell my AI AE mk111 I put it on Gun trader and it sold with in 4hrs not bad I must say at this point I love the AI and believe they will take some beating they are a fantastic rifle but the reason for this I knew where there was a Stolle Panda f-class rifle going for the right money and also a Barnard 07 L/Hooker in .260 Remington having owned and shot with success a Barnard 07 L/Hooker before I got straight in there absolute bargain I am in the process at this stage of just finding loads for both rifles but rifles showing a lot of promise in the future I must give thanks to Vince (gun pimp) for all is help and consideration Vince built the FTR rifle and Stuart Anslem made it famous by winning the Euros with it in I think 2011 also thanks again to Vince for making the 260 Barnard 07 so Tacticool Photos to follow

it is a Barnard 07 with the original stock removed and fitted a Magpul stock and tube in a dessert tan colour

Thanks, it looks superb. A bit different from my 260 Rems.

http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.uk/gallery/member-galleries/p2948-remington-700-sa-in-260-rem.html

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12296998/For%20sale/Lawton%20260%20Rem%201.jpg

Regards JCS

Hi Dave no I wont be there sorry good luck to you all hope wheather is fine and shoot well I will use Barnard on egg shoot

this man is a fair weather shooter-he wont go out if there is a cloud in the sky -and its about time he redecorated the room instead of spending his wifes money on guns. :P

Hi gunnery , that barnard action , is it called 07 because it was designed or machined in 07 ? Was looking at the s and sc barnard from hps but went UK resoloution precision in the end - cheers

the rifle is called a Barnard 07 the action they use is the Barnard SM action with 10 shot mag the bolt is a three Lug locking system and smooth as silk to operate Mik at dolphin I believe sells the complete rifle

Archived