balls of steal

hunter87

Ha, id like to seed anyone do that without squeezing the trigger as you push someone away - the operative was under stress, gross motor skills only in that situation, he did good..not to shoot himself,,,,imho

Dangerous drill to practice...

i agree but could he have not shot him self which i think is a bad thing training wise?

• 1 month later...

Sort of , a std drill that the NZ SAS use to do , was put either one of thier own , or a VIP in amongst the tgts , usually , tied down to a chair etc , and then the boys would bust in and shoot all the tgts with the MP5s .

Aimed at giving a new Prime Minister or VIP a actual real experince of how they operate , ie confidence in their abilities .

When using the old Brownig P-35s , you would have a couple of guys shooting themselves in leg , while doing speed draws etc , no one from the outside needed to know this was happening , unless some one dies .

One thing to be aware of , and is not thought of , is ricochets , or materail that has been hit my the bullet and then projected somewhere not intended .

Once I was using a C9 in a live field firing , in close country , I was firng down a small track into a tgt on the left , I knew and was watching out for the section , to be assaulting from my left ,a nd then to switch fire at the last moment , all std stuff .

So I was lighting up the tgt with rapid quick bursts , and was surprised to see a sect member stand up in full view on the left of the track & wave , Opps shifted fire , on talkng to him after , found out most of my rounds where ricocheting left from tgt , ie towards them .

Later

Archived