Manners MCS GAT Rem 700 LA RH stock

I bought this stock from Ronin back in October for a project that I am no longer going ahead with. Ronin has kindly allowed me to plagiarise his advert, so here it is...

"Manners Composite Stocks MCS GAT (Thumbhole tactical) inletted for Rem 700 RH, Long Action.

This stock is pillar bedded with devcon, bottom metal is also bedded in devcon and inlet is for Williams BDL bottom metal.

The inlet will accept standard Rem BDL bottom metal, but would benefit from bedding if used.

Stock is textured on pistol grip and forend and fitted with forend bipod post and flush cups to sides.

Its an excellent stock and in current form is the base for an extremely accurate stalking rifle.

£300 delivered"

Advertised elsewhere

More details and pictures can be found via this link:

http://ukvarminting.com/forums/topic/20613-manners-mcs-gat-rem-700-la-rh-stock/?hl=manners

post-12243-0-58814900-1396262043_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Stock arrived and it is a lovely very strong and solid stock, I'm thinking it's a bit more than I need on my stalking rifle, and I bought it because it was cheap and perhaps not because I needed it!!!!!

If anyones interested in the stock at the price I paid then please pm me, it would suit someone thinking of a long action custom build

Archived