Anybody heard from Brown Dog recently?

Strangely Brown

farmer had 490 sheep and a herd of 200 kobi beef catle in that field...the shell hit the feeding area just at tea time leaving only a quick disdipating pink mist as the only trace..

the farmer is currently completing the claim form to the mod....

Shan't say which regiment it was, but of those reported,it's the only one with a '7' in the title (no surprise there then!).

I'm told, on a charge 1 gun position; five guns firing Ch1; one gun firing Ch4. They even heard it was different on the position. Oddly, on investigation, of the 6 guns,5 guns seemed to have intact mv data; one gun seemed to have had all its mv records somehow deleted.

Shan't say which regiment it was, but of those reported,it's the only one with a '7' in the title (no surprise there then!).

I'm told, on a charge 1 gun position; five guns firing Ch1; one gun firing Ch4. They even heard it was different on the position. Oddly, on investigation, of the 6 guns,5 guns seemed to have intact mv data; one gun seemed to have had all its mv records somehow deleted.

They record MVs too?

yup, doppler radar permanently on every gun. Google AS90 or light gun pics and you'll see a little green box at 12 oclock near the chamber end of the barrel.

The "box on the top" has been one of those things that I have wondered about for a few years now; and haven't had the courage to ask anybody about it! ;)

Hearing scuttlebutt that said RHA regt is disputing the error and the issue is no longer considered clear cut........ have to say, doesn't seem that mad, the news photo struck me as a bloomin big crater for a 105mm.

Hearing scuttlebutt that said RHA regt is disputing the error and the issue is no longer considered clear cut........ have to say, doesn't seem that mad, the news photo struck me as a bloomin big crater for a 105mm.

What are they saying then? It was part of a Malaysian airline?

Funny how the craters are always bigger when bang was aimed at you :lol:

Archived