PRO-SHOT ACCESSORIES

Just to say, this is a BULK order, so those of you who have ordered 1s and 2s please be mindful you are paying a lot of postage for such small orders.

If I dont make the minimum order value I will scrub the BULK buying as its pointless.

This kind of thing works big on US forums and some guys order a years supply of goods.

Not only that this will take a good hour to porcess plus phone calls to the USA to ensure we are in stock.

Thanks

Bloody good sales man you Kal.

scrap first mail, make mine

1000 22 cal 1" round patches

1000 30 cal 1 1/2" round patches

Action lug cleaning tool and mops quantity ? how do they come ? 1 bag.

Dont forget were all pretenders on here 50 patches will last us all a lifetime ;)

Guest rogern
Hi Kal

I could use 2 bags of patches each for the .204 & the .308.

My current .204 patches are Proshot 3/4" square and they are too sloppy, I am using a 20 cal jag, so I guess I should order 1" round.

My order:

1000 1 & 3/4" .30 cal

2000 1" .20 cal

Regards

Ok

I need some 20 & 30 cal bronze bore brushes as well, but not a dozen of each! (currently using pro shot)

Hi James,

if possible:

1 Pack of : 1" round 22-270 (600 count)

1 Pack of : 11/2" round 30 cal (600 count)

if not, then anything that'l do for 22 & 30

edi

Double that, Kal

maybe my kids will start shooting.

edi

Could you put me down for the following....

2x J22/6B - .22 spear jag

2x J6.5B - 6.5mm spear jag

1x J12 - 12g shotgun jag

1x AD1 - shotgun jag adaptor

1x BG22-30 - .22-.30 cal bore guide

1x 1-600 - 600 1" round patches

1x 3-500 - 500 3" square patches

I don't know if the bore guide will fit my rifles (T3 6.5x55 and a CZ527 .223) but if not I'm sure it will be of use to someone I know! Let me know how you want payment and I'll get it sent ;)

Guest rogern
Could you put me down for the following....

2x J22/6B - .22 spear jag

2x J6.5B - 6.5mm spear jag

1x J12 - 12g shotgun jag

1x AD1 - shotgun jag adaptor

1x BG22-30 - .22-.30 cal bore guide

1x 1-600 - 600 1" round patches

1x 3-500 - 500 3" square patches

I don't know if the bore guide will fit my rifles (T3 6.5x55 and a CZ527 .223) but if not I'm sure it will be of use to someone I know! Let me know how you want payment and I'll get it sent ;)

njc Hi

You need a dedicated bore guide for the cz 527, I have a cz american & i got one from reloading soliutions in the end.

Hi Kal

** Please find amended order **

Great idea, good luck filling the minimum order, count me in for the following.

2000 1" 1/8" Square patches

#22CF-D 12 P/B brushes x2 (24 PB Brushes 22 Cal) Didn't know if you thought these were only singles, but actually dozen packs ;)

#20CF-D 12 P/B brushes x1 (12 PB Brushes 20 Cal)

#GPT Gun pick tool x1

# ACT/R Action tool refills x 5

Pen oiler x 1

#ST1 Rod stop 22 cal x2

PM me costs when you know and i'll send cheque/ paypal or whatever suits you.

Cheers Steve

njc Hi

You need a dedicated bore guide for the cz 527, I have a cz american & i got one from reloading soliutions in the end.

That's typical. I'll have to order another one for that rifle then. I'm not even sure how important they are to be honest. If you're gentle and use a plastic coated rod, how can you damage the gun?

Guest rogern
That's typical. I'll have to order another one for that rifle then. I'm not even sure how important they are to be honest. If you're gentle and use a plastic coated rod, how can you damage the gun?

I think that the guide makes sure everything is central, the one I have is a white hard plastic type, it has an 'o' ring that fits real tight into the chamber and stops any solvent/crud coming back into the action and a solvent port at the back.

Kal

post #17 has been amended slightly - cleaning rod added and one extra of each for jags, brushes. ;)

The post has been amended to that effect mate.

• 6 months later...
TOO LATE IM AFRAID THE ORDER WENT IN EARLIER TODAY...

Hi Kal

Just thought I'd check with you if the Proshot order ever materialized ?? Just used my last PB brush ;):lol:

Been great reading about your recent exploits down under.

Cheers

Steve

Hi Steve

Would you believe it, it should be here by the end of the month...Its not taken to long now has it! ;)

Like I said the USA is a big monster and our little order is rather tiddly in comparison. :D I asked them if they were busy the other day...flat out. Cant be bad.

Kal

I'd forgotten all about this! I still need all the kit though, so I'm glad it's still going ahead. Let me know when you need payment. Not the fastest service is it ;):D

Hi Steve

Would you believe it, it should be here by the end of the month...Its not taken to long now has it! ;)

Like I said the USA is a big monster and our little order is rather tiddly in comparison. :D I asked them if they were busy the other day...flat out. Cant be bad.

Kal

Cheers Kal

Let me know at the time how much I owe you kind sir, and which payment method best suits you.

Steve

• 3 months later...
Hi Steve

Would you believe it, it should be here by the end of the month...Its not taken to long now has it! :wacko:

Kal

Hi James

Any word on the order ?? :lol::unsure:

Steve

Archived