One for Mr Chop.

baldie

Got chance to go and test today, so took this one out , as its for Pork Chop.

IMG_2088_zps34842db8.jpg

Its a Thor repeater action in 6.5 x 47 lapua. 20 moa rail, and fluted bolt. The bolt is also coated, which makes it slicker than a slick thing in conjunction with the Armour black Cerakote the whole barrelled action is done in.

IMG_2089_zpsec8d50a2.jpg

The barrel is a heavy varmint Bartlien 1 in 8" twist. Finished at 28" and fitted with a Valkyrie pepperpot brake in 18mm x 1.

IMG_2092_zps2919f0c8.jpg

Trigger is a Jewel.

IMG_2090_zps4d08e14e.jpg

Stock is a folding AICS and is fully devcon bedded.

Stuck a target up and did the usual bore sighting. The first group is on the right and the barrel was cleaned between each round.

The second group of 5 were then just shot and produced this group of .416" There was a fair crosswind too at Diggle. 100 yards range.

IMG_2093_zps0963f9fd.jpg

Bullets were Lapua scenar 123,s and Varget.

Thank god you put a picture up dave. Fed up of listening to him at work going on about what his new rifle will look like. Now he might shut up and do some work instead of me carrying him all day lol..... Ps, you've done a nice job dave....

Thank god you put a picture up dave. Fed up of listening to him at work going on about what his new rifle will look like. Now he might shut up and do some work instead of me carrying him all day lol..... Ps, you've done a nice job dave....

dont bank on it ,wont sleep tonight and you know i'm not a morning person

there wont be any grubby mitts going on that :lol: .right then can anyone think of a good excuse to give my boss in the morning so i dont have to go to work

Except for your best mate 204 rem, I can't wait to have a go with your rifle. If you don't let me have a go, I will have to tell nick that you are going to fetch your gun and pull a sickie

Archived