Re-barreling a Tikka

I use foam ear plugs when i use my brake and i am still able to hear instructions from my shooting buddy and he knows to make sure he is be hind me and blocks his ears when i take the shot. simple!

Ian.

i have to disagree with you Ian

the simple thing to do is not use anything, then a mod. because you don't have to remember your ear plugs,ask if everyone is ready,

to take the shot, just concentrate on your shooting and making sure it is safe where you are shooting.backstop and all that.

ATB

Colin :mellow:

Col as you know i dont like mods so even though it is not as simple as using a mod its a sequence that works for me.

Having said that i am becoming more and more aware of noise polution issues so i will be using a mod when taking multiple shots on long rabbits etc... but when it comes to one shot on one deer it will be a naked barrel, no mod and no brake.

Ian.

Col as you know i dont like mods so even though it is not as simple as using a mod its a sequence that works for me.

Having said that i am becoming more and more aware of noise polution issues so i will be using a mod when taking multiple shots on long rabbits etc... but when it comes to one shot on one deer it will be a naked barrel, no mod and no brake.

Ian.

hi Ian

i wish we could do with out both.

but they are a necessary evil

ATB

Colin :mellow:

Archived