Some more gun lights Uf t20 kits & Uf802s

Been out with mine tonight good kit for sure I also went for the green one, I could see sheep at 400 yards no problem and that was not using the scope.

Had a fox at 140 yards and it didn't seem bothered by the light at all

Really pleased

Cheers Gaz

Ps, it showed my sniper system torch up and they are sold at £250. Just glad I know the lad and didn't pay that much for it

Andy,

How do these compare with the olight m3x?

hi

to be honest I can't say as u have no experience of that torch I'm afraid!

I'm confident it will out perform most lights of its type a certainly from a price perspective!

they are very versatile wide flood to tight spot and with th right led van do most jobs

cheers Andy

i must say i have used Nightmaster gear for a long time and never seen the beam as bad as portrayed in the photos i am not trying to be awkward mate but i don't think you have them set up correctly i get a better beam at 200 yards with my 800 turbo than the one you have shown at 115 yards Just my opinion i am not trying to

have a go or upset anyone

I

i must say i have used Nightmaster gear for a long time and never seen the beam as bad as portrayed in the photos i am not trying to be awkward mate but i don't think you have them set up correctly i get a better beam at 200 yards with my 800 turbo than the one you have shown at 115 yards Just my opinion i am not trying to

have a go or upset anyone

hi mate

the red wasn't a turbo if that the one you mean bud but it was definitely pretty pants to be honest!

The white was the turbo and focused as tight as it would go!

no smoke or mirrors another forum member took the shots for me using his 2x nightmasters

we are going to get a load more images when we get a dry run and I hope to get some video footage of the lights panning thru different ranges in all the colours!

Inc the 66mm head version and some other lights

nightmasters and the lf170 are the benchmark to compare to as most shooters have at least seen one!

cheers Andy

I

• 1 month later...

Hi it's Nicky, I am interested in a green lens torch, to sit on top of sightron 6-24x 50 mil rad scope.would need mounts as we'll will you give me a price with first class delivery included.

Cheers Nicky.

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the torch and gun mounts,must say the green lens is fantastic, from my bedroom window to local grave yard some 300 yards was lit up, only scared the priest as he walked past as I hit the torch button, the look on his face was amusing. Tried it on local golf course wep money we'll spent .

Cheers nick.

hi skany just tried to order a geen and gun mount says out stock give us a shout when available bud

regards rammer

hi Ramer

sorry about that I have stock just transferred over to new website

im about to pm you a discount code:-)

Cheers Andy

Hi Andy,

I tried to PM you but I think your inbox must be full.

Please could I have the discount code?

Thanks,

Ben

Archived