Shocked

1967spud

i have just got of the phone to midwayusa literally 2 mins a go i am in shock

they are in process of closing down midwayuk iand all their international sellers if it hasnt happened yet and are no longer exporting any , none, zilch of their products out side the US as from Jan this year

This is not Correct .

Midway USA have stopped dealing with all international sellers APART from Europe. The UK division is part of the European site.

This is straight from the horses mouth.

i have just got of the phone to midwayusa literally 2 mins a go i am in shock

they are in process of closing down midwayuk iand all their international sellers if it hasnt happened yet and are no longer exporting any , none, zilch of their products out side the US as from Jan this year

Why would you've been talking to Midway USA when you know they have an outlet in the UK, namely MidwayUK?

Don't shoot the messenger boys

Not at all.

I emailed Gavin at Midway uk and asked him directly. He explained as per my reply.

I,m glad they are still going. They are expensive, but sell a lot of stuff not available anywhere else.

Not at all.

I emailed Gavin at Midway uk and asked him directly. He explained as per my reply.

I,m glad they are still going. They are expensive, but sell a lot of stuff not available anywhere else.

Tyga has confirmed your version Dave

Archived