3 pieces of 6 or 6.5x47 brass

I have three pristine new and unfired 6,5x47 Lapua cases here you are welcome to. I hate working with 99 or 98 cases so this time I got hold of a box of Factory 139's at the same time, just so I could make the case count back up to 100.

I have three pristine new and unfired 6,5x47 Lapua cases here you are welcome to. I hate working with 99 or 98 cases so this time I got hold of a box of Factory 139's at the same time, just so I could make the case count back up to 100.

Great stuff, if I could buy three that would be great. Can you PM me your details?

• 8 months later...

Mark is a stand up guy and proved that with his generous donation to last weeks charity auction.

Dan you are onto a winner. Just stop loosing brass lol

I know! Its not the best idea to keep loosing it.

I know two have loose primer pockets, one is in some long grass somewhere in the borders but no idea where the other two are.

And that's with the few Davy sent me.

Give them all a couple more firings and Ill have to replace them all I think - but I don't want to change anything atm with the way these are shooting. I had everything set up for 105 amax so I thought I would try half a dozen 100gr interlocks. Some charge and OAL as the amax so a mild load and put all 6 into .4! lol

Archived