Quoting a post??

Strangely Brown

I was able to quote up until the mandella thread was taken off, spooky x files music again!!!!!!! Then got that url user thingy a couple of times and also cannot now quote

Aj

strange this one is

there use to be a setting in your user profile that allowed you to see quoted text or not

any way thats no longer there

A Final "bump"; is there anybody who can help on this issue please??

Mick,

Are you clicking on the 'quote' button that is sitting bottom right of this post; or just writing into the 'reply to this topic' box that sits at 6 oclock below this post?

Writing in the reply box = no quote

Clicking the quote button = different reply box opens with quote in it

I am now quoting strangely brown, No you are not being a mong! I used to be able to "quote" up until the Mandella thread was deleted, then after that I couldn't, I didn't change anything in my settings, and as Spud said, the box you used to have to tick isn't there anymore anyway!!! By the way my name is Adrian or Aj, Dylan is the dog in the photo!! laugh out loud as I refuse to use text speak!!!!

Aj

Now "quoting" Eldon I expect it works for most people on here, But not for Mick and myself, Now I know what it feel like to belong to a minority group, does that give me more rights than the majority???? :lol:

Aj

sussed it sussed it me teacher i know me me me

its since ie updated on your machines if you revert back to the older version it shopuld work

Archived