Custom Tikka bolt handles

Hot off the machine.

Tikka T3 bolt handles and tactical knobs.

IMG_2062_zps5ec42928.jpg

The handle with knob is £65 or the handle on its own to fit your own style of knob to is £50.

Made from stainless steel and ambidextrous [which the cheaper ones are not ] and slightly thicker and stronger in the shank area.

Tikka 595 and 695 being made very shortly too.

No, the stainless balls will be more expensive. They take a lot more making than an aluminium knob.

A shroud in stainless is on its way.

Again, made here in the UK.

Baldie, I don't suppose you do anything similar for the cz527? I am looking for a replacement drop in bolt handle for mine. To give me a little bit more clearance from the scope. if you don't do one, is there anybody else who markets one?

regards Aj

Baldie, I don't suppose you do anything similar for the cz527? I am looking for a replacement drop in bolt handle for mine. To give me a little bit more clearance from the scope. if you don't do one, is there anybody else who markets one?

regards Aj

do a search on google,they are available in the states .cant think who does them but have seen them on the web

I have fitted knobs to existing cz handles Dylan, give me a ring.

I,m also pretty sure the 595 handle will fit a 590 . I have one in the shop and will try the new 595 handles hopefully tomorrow if they are finished.

Archived