Nightmaster 800IR multi-mode problem

Mr Flannel

G'day guys

Justin here, from Australia.

Recently acquired a NM800IR from taclight. Nice piece of kit, except for the life of me, I cannot get the multi-mode (low/med/high) power function to work. Have followed instructions to letter and double checked by watching some videos of it in use. No joy.

Anyone else had this problem?

Any advice appreciated.

Cheers

G'day guys

Recently acquired a NM800IR from taclight. Nice piece of kit, except for the life of me, I cannot get the multi-mode (low/med/high) power function to work. Have followed instructions to letter and double checked by watching some videos of it in use. No joy.

Any advice appreciated.

Cheers

hi you need to press the switch lightly after switching it on ,It takes a bit of getting use too,once you have selected the mode you want give the neck an extra turn and switch it off .

I had a similar problem but very pleased with the unit now .

G'day guys

Any advice appreciated.

Cheers

hi you need to press the switch lightly after switching it on ,It takes a bit of getting use too,once you have selected the mode you want give the neck an extra turn and switch it off .

I had a similar problem but very pleased with the unit now .

It only works with the white bulb/led

you can also get the new green light that has different modes and it has a stronger light.

If you've removed the "neck" section & had the spring & washer out make sure they're in the right way round as the mode facility won't work if they're wrong - with the neck screwed into the lens put the spring in first then the washer simple once you know (I sent mine back !!) Hope you get it sorted & don't try looking into it to see how bright it is !!

Archived